Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to most budding entrepreneurs. With Anthony Marshall Ltd. Chartered Accountants you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of our team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
• Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Assess your requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
• Deal with company secretarial issues
• Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
• Advise on book keeping systems and supply training
Start your new venture on a sure footing - Contact us for an initial consultation today.